Menifee Global Medical Center offers 24/7 Neurosurgery care for our patients. Our dedicated specialized team of neurosurgeons and staff are equipped in performing highly specialized surgeries that include treatment of spinal trauma, brain tumors, spontaneous and traumatic brain or spinal bleeds, as well as brain and spinal vascular pathologies, including aneurysms.
We take a multidisciplinary approach and provide minimally invasive treatment options to each and every patient. A team of physicians, nurses, therapists, and social workers will collaborate to develop and execute adequate and timely treatment plans. Once a patient is able to undergo rehabilitation, he or she is assigned the appropriate therapy which may include speech, occupational, physical, and respiratory therapy.
We treat the following conditions:
- Aneurysm,arteriovenous malformations, and other vascular pathologies
- Spinaldisorders, ruptured discs, and stenosis
- Traumaticbrain and spinal cord injuries
- Intracerebral andsubarachnoid strokes
- Peripheralnerve disorders affecting the arms and legs
For more information regarding the Stroke-Neurology Receiving Center, please contact our hospital directly at (951) 679-8888.